Quantcast
Edmonton HOT SPOTS! - Pokemon GO Forum Canada

Edmonton HOT SPOTS!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  HaroldObelM 2 weeks, 6 days ago. This post has been viewed 3493 times

• Author

Teory
    1 pt

Hey Everyone,

Let’s get a list going on some popular parks, areas and hot spots people are finding luck for maximizing time in your Pokemon world, because let’s be honest when you’re out and about your time is limited by your battery life!

• #238 Score: 0 | Reply

PokeHunter
    Keymaster

1) Victoria Promenade.
    2) Borden Park.
    3) West Edmonton Mall.
    4) Griesbach.

Which one is the best?1. Victoria Promenade
    2. Borden Park
    3. West Edmonton Mall
    4. Griesbach

• #280 Score: 0 | Reply

Maria

Magmar nest at Hawrelak Park (verified, multiple spawn)
    Magmar nest at Dawson Park (verified, multiple spawn)
    Magnemite nest at the Legislative Grounds (verified, multiple spawn)
    Scyther nest at End of Steel Park (verified, single spawn)
    Tangela nest in Beaver Hill House Park (verified, single spawn)
    Pikachu nest in Railtown Park (verified multiple spawn)
    Squirtle nest in at the quad in front of CCIS (verified, multiple spawn)
    Diglett nest on 99 ave and 105 st in the yard of Public Schools Museum (verified)
    Lickatung nest along 99 ave between Bellamy Hill Rd and Rossdale Rd (verified)
    Charmander nest near Londonderry Arena (verified, multiple spawn)
    Eevee nest at Boxwood Bend and Birch Place in Fort Sask (verified, multiple spawn)
    Dratini nest in Hermitage Off-Leash Park (verified, single spawn)
    Ponyta nest at the U of A Engineering Quad (verified, multiple spawn)

• #288 Score: 0 | Reply

LilLoki87

I will be checking out some of these nests tomorrow. Sorry I can’t actually verify any of these yet but this has been the best source of info for YEG-GO I’ve seen so far. Thanks everyone.

• #290 Score: 0 | Reply

Will
    Keymaster

Jigglypuff nest in Callingwood by the Lois Hole Library

• #308 Score: 0 | Reply

Raging Squirrel

the Legislature grounds are full of Clefairy’s and geodudes currently. Plus there is the Machop around sometimes. On Sunday Aug.7 a Nidoking spawned in the evening.

• #340 Score: 0 | Reply

Nell

I can confirm Ekans at rail town park, electabuzz at Hawrelak near site 1. The ledge has geodudes and clefairy galore. Nothing at hermitage or rundle. Caught a lapras at Londonderry arena.

Looking for evees

• #342 Score: 0 | Reply

BrokenDollar

Can 100% conferm an Eevee nest at Callingwood dog park. I live here and theres Eevee every 10 or so mins ive got more vaporeon flareon and jolteon then i know what todo with come reap yhe benifit! There usually around the parks “Dog Park Street Art” Pokestop

• #354 Score: 0 | Reply

Gail

Hawrelak has a great area between 2 pokestops together. Lots of magikarp and magmar spawns as well as clefairy and zubat.  Every night around 8pm is the best time to go. There’s always lots of people dropping lures. Good pokemon spawn about every 3 to 4 mins. Aug 22 I caught a high level golduck and a high level squirtle down there.

• #656 Score: 0 | Reply

Curt

i confirmed that the old gesbaugh base has abundant Drowsy’s

unfortunatly the CCIS building at the University didn’t have any squirtles.

• #2869 Score: 0 | Reply

HaroldObelM

I apologize for off-topic, I’m thinking about building an interesting web site for pupils. Will possibly start with posting interesting information like”The average human eats 8 spiders in their lifetime at night.”Please let me know if you know where I can find some related information and facts such as right here

http://expertessaywritersbi.jigsy.com/entries/general/-Knowing-concerning-the-advantages-of-on-the-web-essay-writing-services-

Reply To: Edmonton HOT SPOTS!
Your information: