Quantcast
Rare Pokemon Nest in Edmonton - Pokemon GO Forum Canada

Rare Pokemon Nest in Edmonton

This topic contains 30 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Len Zawaski 7 months, 3 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 12726 times

• Author

PokeHunter
    Keymaster

Trying to get a contining list of new pokemon nests in Edmonton and keep it running.

Please add confirm and deny anything below. We are all trying to catch them all… even if we are on different teams.

• #237 Score: 0 | Reply

PokeHunter
    Keymaster

The Legislature grounds had a Magnemite nest
    Beaver Hills House Park on 105th and Jasper was a Tangela nest
    Supposed Dratini spots:
    Hermitage Park – Eevee Railtown Park – Ekans Bottom of Bellamy Hill – Lickitung Legislature Grounds – Machop/Geodude Constable Ezio Farone Park – Onix Hawrelak Park – Electabuzz Londonderry Athletic Park – Charmander Festival Park (Sherwood Park) – Growlithe Steel Park – Scyther Windsor Park – Mankey Oliver Square – Magikarp (slow spawn) (please confirm)

Growlithe at the U of A

• #287 Score: 0 | Reply

Benjamin

I don’t see a lot of Mankey in Oliver square but I have found quite a few magikarp. On the way to work I can usually catch at least one or two

• #351 Score: 0 | Reply

robbie

You read it wrong, he meant magicarp at oliver square not mankey

• #248 Score: 1 | Reply

Yamiap

I can confirm Electabuzz in Hawrelak Park. Seems like it’s the south end of the park.

• #295 Score: 0 | Reply

Me

Londonderry Athletic Park – Charmander – I can confirm this

• #296 Score: 0 | Reply

Joel

Pikachu in Railtown Park. Lots of sightings.

• #306 Score: 0 | Reply

Edward Riordon

the leg grounds seems to have switched into a geodude and a slow spanning machop nest with a random rare span every thirty minutes or so- I can confirm this through being there three nights in a row

• #307 Score: 0 | Reply

Raging Squirrel

Electrabuzz is near picnic area 2 at the back of Hawrelak park.

• #325 Score: 0 | Reply

Will
    Keymaster

Growlithe/Arcanine topic here.

• #330 Score: 0 | Reply

Megan

definitely a scyther nest in Fort Saskatchewan, at the spray park (near the back east end of the park). Have been there in the evenings at least 6 nights in a row now

• #350 Score: 0 | Reply

robbie

I remember when pokevision was up and hawrelak was a magmar nest, now it seems to have switched to spawning electabuzzzes, caught 2 of them around 5 to 6pm. And were both on the south end of the loop.

• #568 Score: 0 | Reply

Zack

Pinsir nest

• #569 Score: 0 | Reply

Zack

Pinsir nest 75 & Ada boulevard

• #570 Score: 0 | Reply

Zack

Pinsir nest 75 & Ada boulevard

• #571 Score: 0 | Reply

Zack

Magmar nest 3 6 different days same spot

• #576 Score: 0 | Reply

Zack

Pinsir Confirmation once again

Check the times on top screen

• #577 Score: 0 | Reply

Zack

Pinsir nest

• #578 Score: 0 | Reply

Zack

Scyther 3rd  nest

• #579 Score: 0 | Reply

Zack

Double pinsirs

• #584 Score: 0 | Reply

Joel

Found 4 Evees and 3 Clefairies within about an hour on Victoria Promenade a couple evenings ago.

• #585 Score: 0 | Reply

Zack

5 nights in a row 10pm+

• #625 Score: 0 | Reply

Ct

Any word on a Dratini nest?

• #654 Score: 0 | Reply

Tatty

The hawrelak nest is currently spawning Pinsirs

• #655 Score: 0 | Reply

JJ

Any update on the Charmander nest @ londonderry atheletic park, I have been there nurmerous times this month around 5:00 PM and none have shown up.

• #698 Score: 0 | Reply

Tim

Pincir Nest in Hawrelak Park right at the picnic site before you cross the footbridge to Buena Vista Park

• #719 Score: 0 | Reply

Ct

For some reason 119 st and 51 Ave has been a goldmine for me. Was there at approximately 1500 hrs today for around 30 mins and caught

2 squirtles, 1 pikachu, 1 poliwag, and several clusters of drowzees (could be 10 in total) plus the usual commons

Also hawrelak park (southside by pokestops)  is still spawning pinsirs (I caught 2 in an hour at around 1430.

• #840 Score: 0 | Reply

Tim

Nests have changed today. Looks like Windsor Park no longer spawns Mankeys and Clefairies but now has Vulpix and Manchop. Will follow for a few days and confirm

• #842 Score: 0 | Reply

Symmetrics girl

Found a couple charmander and 1 snorlax at hawrelak park. Sept 26th  27th and 28th.  After about 7 pm. Tons of people hunting them and they appear often

• #847 Score: 0 | Reply

Joel

I wouldn’t say this is necessarily a “nest”, but I’ve now found two Dratinis in the same spot. The first was a couple months ago and second was today. They were on the walking path section off of 105 Ave west of 116 Street, between the cemetery area and the walking path that goes behind the new Brewery District.

• #1718 Score: 0 | Reply

Len Zawaski

Kabuto and Teddiursa at Nellie McClung park sign at pioneer cabin

Reply To: Rare Pokemon Nest in Edmonton
Your information: